ITINERARY FOR SUNDAYS DEPARTURES
16 DAYS - 14 NIGHTS - 20 MEALS
2 nights Athens, 3 nights in each of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete and Rhodes
2019 Prices from $3939CAD taxes included/pp
(based on double occupancy)
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and are based on Toronto departures with roundtrip flight in Economy Class on board Air Transat (subject to change without notice).
DAY 1 : Toronto • Athens
2 - 3 Arrive Athens (B)
Transfer to your hotel for 2 nights in Athens.
4 - 6 Athens • Mykonos (B)
Transfer by high-speed/ferry for 3 nights in Mykonos.
7 - 9 Mykonos • Santorini (B)
Transfer by high-speed/ferry for 3 nights in Santorini.
10 - 12 Santorini • Crete (B, D)
Transfer by high-speed/ferry for 3 nights in Crete.
13 - 15 Crete • Rhodes (B, D)
Transfer by high-speed/ferry for 3 nights in Rhodes.
16 Rhodes • Athens • Toronto (B)
Transfer by air to the Athens airport for your return flight.
Sunday departures The day-by-day itinerary shown here is for Sunday departures.
Other departure days available, please inquire.
ACCOMMODATION (or similar)
Athens — 2 nights: President Hotel 4*
Mykonos — 3 nights: Mykonos Beach Hotel 2*
Paros — 2 nights: Hotel Polos 3*
Santorini — 3 nights: Sunrise Hotel 2*
Crete (Hersonissos) — 3 nights: Albatros Spa & Resort 4*
Rhodes — 3 nights: The Mediterranean 4*
Athens — 2 nights: Athens Electra 4*
Mykonos — 4 nights: Petinos Hotel 4*
Paros — 2 nights: Paros Agnanti 4*
Santorini — 3 nights: Daedalus 4*
Crete (Hersonissos) — 3 nights: Silva Beach 4*
Rhodes — 3 nights: Rodos Palace 4*
Athens — 2 nights: Divani Palace Acropolis 5*
Mykonos — 4 nights: Royal Myconian Resort & Villas 5*
Paros — 2 nights: Archipelagos Resort 5*
Santorini — 3 nights: Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites 4*
Crete (Hersonissos) — 3 nights: Kalimera Kriti 5*
Rhodes — 3 nights: Atrium Platinum Resort 5*
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TOUR PACKAGE COST
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
We are Greece experts, having travelled to Greece and the islands many times, we can give you first-hand experience what to expect in Greece, what to watch for, and how to get value for your money.