Stay in Athens on your first & last day and embrace the history and beautiful architecture in the Greek capital. Then escape to the sunny, fun-filled Greek islands that you choose – your adventure awaits you!
Athens — 2 nights (first and last night) +
Mykonos, Santorini, Naxos or Paros — 3 nights +
Mykonos, Santorini, Naxos or Paros — 2 nights
ITINERARY FOR SUNDAYS DEPARTURES
7 nights - 7 meals (Int'l air, all hotels, ferries and transfers)
2018 Prices from:
$2189CAD (taxes incl)/pp (Option 1 hotels)
$2469CAD (taxes incl)/pp (Option 2 hotels)
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and are based on Toronto departures with roundtrip flight in Economy Class on board Air Transat (subject to change without notice).
DAY 1: Depart for Athens from Canada
DAYS 2-3: Arrive Athens and then transfer to your Athens hotel for 1 nights in Athens (B)
DAYS 4-6: Athens - FIRST ISLAND: Transfer for 3 nights in Mykonos/Santorini/Naxos/Paros
DAYS 7-8: FIRST ISLAND - SECOND ISLAND: Transfer by high speed/ferry for 2 nights in Mykonos/Santorini/Naxos/Paros
DAY 9: SECOND ISLAND - Athens - Canada. Transfer by air to the Athens airport for your return flight to Canada
GOOD TO KNOW
Accommodation in air-conditioned hotel rooms including breakfast.
High-speed ferry transfer between the main land and islands (Orion, Pegasus and Perseus packages: air transfer from Crete and Rhodes to Athens).
Accommodation listed below is subject to change without notice (substitutions within same category classification if needed).
Andromeda: the order/duration of chosen islands can be changed to: 1 night Athens/2 nights chosen island/3 nights chosen island /1 night Athens.
ACCOMMODATION CHOICES (or similar)
OPTION 1 — 3-STAR
Athens: Polis Grand
Crete: Albatros Spa & Resort
Ios: Ios Dionysos
Milos: Santa Marina Village
Mykonos: Mykonos Beach
Naxos: Naxos Magic Village
Paros: Hotel Polos
Santorini: Star Hotel
OPTION 2 — 4-STAR
Crete: Hersonissos Maris
Milos: Golden Milos Beach
Mykonos: Pelican Bay
Naxos: Naxos Resort
Paros: Paros Agnanti
Santorini: El Greco
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TOUR PACKAGE COST
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
We are Greece experts, having travelled to the Greek Islands and the mainland of Greece numerous times, we can give you first-hand experience what distances are covered in Greece, what to watch for, and how to get value for your money.