Greek Cruise? Greek Islands? Why Choose? Do both on this special Greek land & cruise package where you'll enjoy 2 or 3 nights In Athens. Take a trolley tour around the city, or spend some leisurely time sopping and dining in tavernas and the Plaka district with its rich Greek architecture and history. Then, Cruise and discover islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini Greece, as well as the famous, Ephesus Library in Kusadasi Turkey for the remaining 4 nights. Enjoy the breathtaking splendour of the Aegean Sea. Includes some meals & a direct flight & much much more.
This is a fast-paced but comprehensive itinerary that aloows you to see as much of Greece as possible in just 7 nights. Great value for your money. Ask us. We've done this trip!
ITINERARY FOR SUNDAYS DEPARTURES
9 DAYS - 7 NIGHTS - 15 MEALS
2019 Prices from $2509CAD (taxesincluded/pp)
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and are based on Toronto departures with roundtrip flight in Economy Class on board Air Transat (subject to change without notice).
4 nights Greek Islands and Turkey cruise + 3 nights in Athens
• 9 DAYS - 7 NIGHTS - 15 MEALS
• Cruise excursions included in Kusadasi, Rhodes, Santorini and Crete
• Alcoholic drinks and 3 meals daily during Cruise, as well as breakfast daily in Athens
GOOD TO KNOW
- There will be bilingual local guides throughout the guided portion of the tour
- The local visitors’ tax (3-5 euros per hotel) is not included and is payable at the destination
The schedule of visits may vary, depending on departure dates
Day 1: Toronto or Montreal • Athens
Depart for Athens.
Day 2: Arrive in Athens, and transfer to Piraeus Port to commence cruise.
GREEK ISLANDS & TURKEY CRUISE BEGINS
Transfer to and embark ship at 1PM (L, D)
IN PORT: Mykonos between 6:00PM & 11:00PM
IN PORT: Kusadasi (Turkey) (B, L, D) + Visit Included/See Below) between 7:00AM & 1:00PM
IN PORT: Patmos between 4:00PM & 9:00PM
IN PORT: Rhodes between 7:00AM & 6:00PM (B, L, D) + visit included (see below)
IN PORT: Crete (Heraklion) (B, L, D) between 7:00AM & 11:30AM
IN PORT: Santorini between 4:30PM & 9:00PM + visit included (see below)
Days 6-8: Athens (Piraeus). Disembark ship at 6AM and transfer to your hotel for 3 nights in Athens
GREEK ISLANDS & TURKEY CRUISE ENDS
Day 9: Athens - End of tour. Transfer to the airport for your return flight
* Sunday departures are available from May 8 to October 27, 2018
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT DEPARTURES ON OTHER DAYS OF WEEK, than SUndays
ANCIENT EPHESUS THROUGH THE AGES - HELLENISTIC/ROMAN
Explore the archaeological site of Ephesus with a guide and see the Agora, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the marble paved Street of Kouretes, and so much more that this ancient site has to offer.
MEDIEVAL TOUR - ACROPOLIS OF LINDOS AND THE CITADEL OF KNIGHTS
Visit the city of Lindos and its Acropolis with the ancient Temple of Athena. Then visit Rhodes Old Town for a medieval walk around the city via d’Amboise Gate, and the Street of the Knights.
SPECTACULAR OIA VILLAGE PERCHED ON THE CALDERA RIM
See Megalochori village, Kamar, Monolithos, Fira and the small traditional villages of Firostefani and Imerovigli before arriving at Oia, where you’ll have plenty of free time to stroll through the alleys and explore.
MINOAN PALACE OF KNOSSOS
Visit the ancient city of Knossos and see the ruins that demonstrate the incredible wealth and sophistication enjoyed by the Minoan civilization. Visit the Palace of King Minos, the Archaeological Museum, as well as a visit of Herkalion on the way back to the port.
ACCOMMODATION (or similar)
CRUISE: Celestyal Olympia
• ATHENS (3 nights): President Hotel 4* (Breakfast)
• ATHENS (3 nights) : Amalia Hotel Athens 4* (Breakfast)
• ATHENS (3 nights): St. George Lycabettus 5* (Breakfast)
• ATHENS (3 nights): Kinetta Beach Resort & Spa 4* (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner/All Inclusive)
• Port times may vary by ship and are subject to change.
• Disembarkation by tender boats in some ports.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TOUR PACKAGE COST
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
• Information, including days of tours may be changed due to unforseen circumstances, and passengers will be notified in advance of any changes, where possible
We are Greece experts, having travelled to many Greek islands, numerous times, we can give you our first-hand experiences of sailing on these cruise ships, staying in the hotels included in these itineraries, and a general overview of what to expect from your hard earned money.